Monday, April 9, 2012

Brooklyn Flea

Hoping you all had a great holiday weekend. I am still enjoying mine with Easter Monday off! And since I am able to shop again who knows what I will do today:)

It was my mom's birthday yesterday and since the Brooklyn Flea is where I got her gift this year I thought I would post about it. Ben and I went there about a month ago, such a great place/experience for us. Here is what we found...


In the former Williamsburg Savings Bank building...stunning! One of the last weekends in here before they move outside for the summer.


Colorful tapestries.


Great selection of yarn.


Loved how they made display shelves between these two ladders.


The two rings I ended up with.


The vintage clip-on earrings I got my mom for her birthday...they are looking beautiful on her these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment