Friday, April 20, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! What a week...beautiful weather here in Philly making it almost impossible to spend any free time inside. I am pretty sure I even got a bit of color...yeah! This weekend will involve lots of down time and heading to a local nursery with a few friends. I'm not a gardener by any means but my girlfriends are and I am always up for learning something new and spending time with the girls!

My favorite four for this week (clockwise from top left) 1-Having these beautiful tropical flowers in the house always brighten my day. 2-I found this fun door in Lambertville, New Jersey on Saturday. Exploring a new place or even one I know so well is one of my favorite ways to spend a free day. 3-I LOVED being able to spend Sunday afternoon just sitting/chatting/reading on the picnic blanket with my boys...it was so restful and simply too gorgeous to be inside. 4-I couldn't resist stopping by LOFT on my way home from work last night. It was 40% off everything in the store this week. I bought this fun colored tank and clutch. If you haven't noticed by now I am a sucker for a clutch! Have a great weekend...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment