Monday, April 16, 2012

Flea Marketing

Hoping you had a great weekend! I spent a lot of mine outside in the gorgeous Philadelphia weather, having friends over for dinner & games, and flea marketing. My girlfriend and I headed out to the Golden Nugget flea market early Saturday morning. It is about 45 minutes away from Philadelphia in the beautiful small town of Lambertville, NJ right on the Delaware River. We found so many great things it was hard to not buy them all...but we only had her Mini Cooper to fit everything in so we had to stop ourselves. After a full morning of treasure hunting we headed into town for lunch. It is one of the cutest small towns I have ever been to with great shops, restaurants and a good coffee shop. All in all a perfect Saturday. Here are a few pics from the flea marketing....xoxo.


Just a glimpse of some of the market...it is huge!


Some fun finds!


I couldn't get enough of these hilarious old postcards!


I ended up with this beautiful green kitchen scale that is actually accurate...


...and these colorful little chairs which I will be posting about tomorrow:)

No comments:

Post a Comment