Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In My Purse

In the last few weeks I have seen a few bloggers post about what they carry around with them in their hand bags, and I love it! So this is in no way an original idea but hoping you will like it...xoxo.




1) Merona Target Purse...on the sale rack for $4...I couldn't resist.
2) iPad, iPad smart cover in orange and pink H & M cover (old)...and I usually have a magazine or 2 just in case I run into some downtime.
3) Kenneth Cole sun glasses (old).
4) 3 camera bags...largest for my Lumix DMC-LX5...middle for camera cords/charger...and the smallest for iPad attachments.
5) Miscellaneous bag...nail file, anti bacterial gel, nail polish, Aleve and of course my mini tripod...never know when you're going to need it.
6) Buxton Wallet (old).
7) HTC Evo 4G phone.
8) Cosmetic bag...Mentha Lip Gloss, Lip Smackers, tweezers and Trident gum.
9) Hand cream...currently using...Caldrea Hand Balm in Olive Oil.
10) Huge fan of Uni-Ball Vision Fine...and I always have a pencil with me to write in my planner...old school right...I should have these things in my smart phone by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment