Friday, February 17, 2012

Favorite Four

It's the big day...launch party tonight for the blog! After staying up into the wee hours of the morning I am feeling ready for the ladies to arrive and PARTY!. Can't wait to show you pictures on Monday.

Here are my favorite four things from this week...well at least the ones I captured with a picture:) (clockwise from top left) 1)Getting this hot fudge malt on our trip home from Vermont...haven't had one in ages...YUM! 2)Arriving home from vacation and having fun parcels in you mailbox...like a little gift. 3)Ceramics class...I'm working on these little tea bag holders...will talk more about the class in a few weeks when it is over. 4)This $2 Forever 21 ring...I got it a few weeks ago and decided to throw it on for V-day and haven't taken it off since...I'm having a little love affair with it.

Have a fabulous weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment