Friday, February 10, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! Ben and I spent yesterday driving up to Vermont for a ski weekend with friends. We are heading out to the slopes today...hoping it is as beautiful and fun as I remember. One thing I am sure of though is that I will be very sore Saturday. The girls have already booked spa treatments for Saturday in preparation of this.

Here are my favorite four things from this week: (clockwise from top left) 1)Bought new $300+ Cole Haan leather boots on sale for only $39! 2)Actually found my favorite Valentine's candy at the store...Palmer's Double Crisp Hearts...usually impossible to find. 3)Dinner in Philadelphia's Chinatown with Ben. 4)Happy to be spending a weekend with friends in beautiful snowy Vermont.

Have a great weekend...see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment