Friday, February 24, 2012

Favorite Four

It was a beautiful week in Philly...mainly 60s and sunny. Perfect for the dog park, walking around the city and lots of driving with the windows down! We have a pretty chill weekend planned...heading out to the 'country' to visit friends for the night, then a Pinterest Potluck I was invited to Saturday...I'm sure I will be blogging about that soon. And Sunday brunch with the ladies at the one and only Terrain Cafe.

Here are my favorite four...this week they have been Instagramed via my iPad. (clockwise from top left) 1)Enjoyed walking the city 2x this week...while I was wandering I found these beautiful doors. 2)Weekly Wednesday morning breakfast with the girls at One Shot. These beautifully packaged chocolates are always there tempting me. 3)I love displaying my few colorful dishes on my new kitchen shelves...thanks for hanging them Ben! 4)Thankful for Presidents' Day off so we could hit up Happy Hour with friends at our local Mexican joint.

Happy Friday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment