Monday, February 6, 2012

Auto Show

Finally after all the searching we ended up buying a couch this weekend! I'm so excited to show you pics of our new place...we are almost there! This weekend we also had a fun night with friends watching the Super Bowl and of course hitting up the Auto Show. It is a great date night that we have done for the last 5 years. The show is at the convention center in Chinatown so we always end up eating in Chinatown after the show...yum!

As a graphic designer one of the best parts about the Auto Show for me is getting all the brochures. They are always designed so well and the paper/binding is always impeccable. I would love to have the kind of design/printing budget on one of my projects that some of these brochures must require. Here are a few of my favorites.


My 4 favorite...Audi, Mini Cooper, Fiat, and Volkswagen.


Great photo and color in this Fiat spread.


Nice layout in the Audi brochure...and the paper feels like fine leather!

No comments:

Post a Comment