Thursday, May 10, 2012

Local Stationary

This morning my mom and I are headed to Brimfield and I am super ecstatic about it. I have been wanting to go for the past 5+ years but am just now making it up there. My hope is that I will see a celebrity and find something awesome to buy...is that too much to ask!?! I will definitely be posting about it next week and of course tweeting through the entire experience if you want to see what I am up to. 

On another subject...being a graphic designer I am obsessed with good stationary. Here is my little collection of local stationary...of course I can't send them to anyone because they are too perfect and I  can't part with them. Someday I plan on using them as art but I currently don't have enough wall space. Happy Thursday! xoxo
 
My little collection.

Card by We Heart Philly.

Postcard by Piccolo Takes All.

I found this one at a tourist shop in Old City...similar one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment