Friday, May 4, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! Even though I only worked 4 days it seemed like the longest week ever. Maybe it was the cloudy/rainy days...who knows. Anyways I'm looking forward to a fun weekend. Tonight I have a Pinterest Potluck with some blogger/creative type girlfriends...I will be sure to post about that next week, and of course a Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday followed by a relaxed Sunday.

My favorite four from this week (clockwise from top left): 1-I finally got the CD 'My Head is an Animal' by Of Monsters and Men...I have loved their music since the first time I heard it last fall and am just now getting around to buying the whole album. I would totally recommend it. 2-Our 4 day getaway to Charlottesville was a huge highlight this week...that part of the country is too gorgeous! 3-I am really into glitter polish these days and this week bought it in both gold and silver...this is me doubling them up on my ring finger. 4-For some reason I have never actually bought a mango...I think they are delicious but never bought or cut into one until today...yum yum yum! Have a great weekend...see you Monday! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment