Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Boston:Day 2

Our second and final day in Boston happened to be Mother's Day (for our first day in Boston click here). I had done a little research looking for the perfect brunch spot to take my mom and it was South End Buttery that I ended up finding thanks to Rue Magazine! So after an early walk on Boston's greenway i.e. "emeral necklace" my mom and I headed over to the South End. It was the perfect place to spend a Sunday afternoon. It is filled with gorgeous homes, cute shops, restaurants and the incredible SoWa Open Market. Here are a few photos from our Mother's Day in Boston's South End...xoxo.

Beautiful homes in the neighborhood.
Food trucks, crafts, music, art and even a fashion truck at the SoWa Open Market.
So many great little shops...here is Hudson...
...and Gracie Finn. We also loved M. Flynn and their beautiful jewelry creations.
And South End Buttery where we had a delicious Mother's Day brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment