Friday, May 18, 2012

Favorite Four

It's finally the weekend...and it is going to be a fun one! Tonight my girlfriend and I are hosting a clothing swap for a bunch of our friends, will be posting about that next week. And Saturday is a huge arts festival that is every year right on our street! It is one of the best parts of living in our building/neighborhood. 

My favorite four from this week: (clockwise from top left) 1-While driving home from Boston on Sunday I drove through Manhattan instead of taking the turnpike around the island. New York City is one of my favorite places and since I was by myself I knew I needed to take up the opportunity. Not many people will drive through the 'big city' for the heck of it...I loved every second of it. 2-Not only getting to spend Mother's Day with my mom ... but the entire long weekend. What a treat! 3-The hot dog/beer garden is now open in our neighborhood. It is one of the best places to go on a warm night and get a loaded hot dog, drink and watch a baseball game or chat with friends. 4-I love painting (if you haven't noticed) so this week I finger painted with the little girls I nanny...too much fun! 

See you Monday...xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment