Friday, May 25, 2012

Favorite Four

The long weekend is finally here! Looking forward to a mini trip to NYC and lots of down time at home.

This week's favorite four (clockwise from top left) 1-Peonies are hands down my favorite flower but sadly they have such a short life...this time of year I enjoy them as much as I can. They are so beautiful! 2-This past weekend we had friends come for a staycation in the city and we attempted to take them to as many of our favorite places in our neck of the woods while they were here. This picture is of a wall in one of our favorite cafes where we got brunch. 3-As previously stated Martha Stewart Weddings is one of my favorite magazines and since it is only published 4x a year I get super excited when it comes in the mail. So naturally I drop everything and curl up on the couch to read it...this picture was basically my Monday night. 4-Yesterday I got to celebrate Julia's 3rd birthday she is one of the little girls I nanny...this was her delicious cake. Crazy to think we have spent almost everyday of her short life together...love her!

Have a great holiday weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment