Friday, March 23, 2012

Favorite Four

It has been a great week in Philly with beautiful weather and lots of birthday celebrating. The celebrating will continue this weekend with other friend's parties, March is a crazy busy birthday month. Tonight we are planning to see The Hunger Games...I haven't read the books, Ben has, but it seems to be the thing to do this weekend so...haha! Oh and let's not forget the much anticipated return of Mad Men this Sunday...it has been way too long.

(clockwise from top left) 1-A new package of Sharpies...oh they make me so happy! 2-New rings from the Brooklyn Flea Market. A magenta agate and a tiny little pinky finger ring with the letter 'B'. Ben bought them for me with his bday money so I don't think it goes against my lent practice:) 3-Flower shopping at Produce Junction...great selection and prices. 4-Going to a flower planting workshop at the amazing Terrain at Styers. Just being at Terrain makes me happy and then playing with dirt and flowers while there...perfection! If you haven't been there you need to get there ASAP, it is a magical place.

Have a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment