Friday, March 30, 2012

Favorite Four

This week was wonderfully normal...so thankful for that every once in a while:) Looking forward to a night out with the girls tonight in the city and a low key rest of the weekend with my boys.

My favorite four from this week(clockwise from top left) 1- Hitting up the Macy's flower show 'Brazil Gardens in Paradise.' It is so beautiful every year...and it is always in the ladies shoe department so that is awesome!
2- Discovering Burt's Bees lip balm in Pomegranate. I had tried the original flavor before and never been a fan but then I tried the pomegranate this week and wow...I am in love! 3- It is definitely peek tree flower blooming week in Philly. It is too beautiful! 4-Finding a new fabric shop with a huge inventory and incredibly reasonable prices.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment