Friday, March 9, 2012

Favorite Four

Yeah for Friday! This weekend I am looking forward to hanging out with my sister who is in town for a conference. And hopefully I will make it to the flower show as well. The Philadelphia International Flower Show is one of the '1000 Places To See Before You Die'... just an FYI if you were debating whether or not to go. :)

Here are my favorite four things from this wonderfully normal week. (clockwise from top left) 1)Brunch with a girlfriend at a new spot...love trying new places in the neighborhood. As you can tell by the picture it was decadent and delicious! 2)Thursday was the last night of ceramics class...sad...but I loved going every week to this beautiful building to create art. (I will post about the class soon when I get all of my pieces back from the kiln.) 3)Loved spending 90% of Thursday outside in the warm weather...I'm too excited for spring! 4)Thursday was in the 70s here!!! So we headed to the local outdoor beer garden with friends.

Have a great weekend...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment