Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New York City

Last weekend I headed to NYC for the day with 2 of my girlfriends. It is one of my favorite places and I take every opportunity I can to get up there.  Here are some of the spots we stopped on this trip to the Big Apple. xoxo
 So many markets...here is the Union Square Market and a 10+ block market on Lexington Ave. 
My new favorite NYC find...Fishers Eddy...such a fun store!

First trip to the popular indoor Eataly Market.
 Fun in Madison Square; the market filled with bright Marimekko umbrellas, the famous Shake Shack and New Yorkers sunning themselves. 
 A stop in at the Marimekko store...so bright and colorful...always love a stop in there. 
 Walking the Highline...it is probably my favorite place in NYC.
 No stop to the city is complete with out a little shopping in SOHO.
Riding the Staten Island Ferry back to our car...goodnight Lady Liberty.


No comments:

Post a Comment