Friday, June 22, 2012

Favorite Four

We have loved being in Maine this last week. Sadly we have to go home tomorrow and leave this beautiful state, but I can't wait to tell you all about soon.


My favorite four today are all from this past week in 'Vacationland' (what it says on the licence plate)...(clockwise from top left) 1-On Sunday we started out the trip with a little drive through Acadia National Park so we could see what it had to offer. Half way through we stopped at Jordan's Pond House for their famous popovers. It was a beautiful day and the view was incredible. 2-On our drive up on Saturday we stopped in Portland to check out the city. I saw this fun taco shop on the drive into  town and knew that is where we had to have lunch. It was too cute and if you know me you know I am a lover of tacos. It ended up being everything I hoped:) 3-Acadia is filled with gorgeous hikes...and we have done our share! I can say I am one tired girl but glad to have done them. 4-On Monday night we went out for the infamous Maine lobster. It was quite the messy experience.


Have a great weekend and see you Monday...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment