Friday, June 1, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! Ben and I are headed out for a little getaway to Atlantic City this weekend, thanks to a great Living Social deal.

This week's favorite four (clockwise from top left) 1-We had friends in town for part of the long weekend and we were able to show them many of the sites Philly has to offer. It was extremely hot when they were here and we needed a break from the heat so we, along with many others, put our feet in the LOVE Park fountain. I have to say it was pretty awesome...such a fun memory. 2-An iced mocha is my new favorite summer drink...it definitely hits the spot on these warm days.  3-My mom sent me running shoes this week wrapped up in these fun bows. Love her! 4-Last weekend I took a day trip to NYC with my girlfriends. We were excited to get burgers and fries at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park, however the line was at least 45 min long so we hit up another burger joint to satisfy our craving...yum! Have a great weekend...xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment