Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Friendship Bracelets

While we were in Maine we had lots of down time so I brought a few activities to do. Friendship bracelets are all the rage these days so I thought I would bring along a kit. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I did when I was a pre-teen but between all of us we managed to finish a few. Here is how they turned out...xoxo.

The materials...an instruction book/thread set I found at the local craft store for only $4.99!

Starting our bracelets...easiest if you safety pin your bracelet to your pant leg.

Some of us had a little confusion with the whole process while others could do two at once!

The finished bracelets.

3 comments:

  1. I am really really impressed. These look so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nostalgic and awesome ;-) This takes me back to a time when I was addicted to making these! Love it!

    ReplyDelete