Friday, June 8, 2012

Favorite Four

It's finally Friday! I don't have to work today so we are heading out early for a weekend of camping with friends. I am excited to be in the wilderness for a few days.

My favorite four from this week (clockwise from top left) 1-It was so cool outside this week compared to the 90 degrees we had last week so we spent lots of time outside, this picture is of a park near our house we walked through to get ice cream. 2-Getting to do some sidewalk chalk with the little girls I nanny...this particular design was Pinterest inspired:) 3-We tried out the popular new outdoor restaurant in our city. It is a great atmosphere and beautiful setting right on the river next to the Ben Franklin Bridge. 4-Fresh fruit is a delicious sign of summer. Here I had cut up some fruit to make sangria...yum!

Have  a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment