Tuesday, March 4, 2014

One Year!


Wow a lot happens in a year! I can't believe it has been that long since we had our baby girl and she is already a big one year old. Not to mention I haven't blogged in a year!?! Time flies when you're having fun.

I have missed Misc Magenta. I am still doing all the fun things I did before I was a mom but now I have a little side kick. It is much harder to take pics of everything and document it...well not hard to take pics of her (just check my instagram feed) but everything else. :) That being said I am going to give this blogging thing another go but not everyday like I did in the past. I'm hoping for once a week and then going from there.

My first post of 2014 is this fun 12 month board I made of Evangeline's first year. Every month I took a pic of her in a onesie with the month on it (I got them on Etsy) and always in the same chair by the same pink wall so you could see how much she grew. Here is my mini tutorial for putting the board together...so easy!


I bought the Ikea frame for only $7.99 and took out the plexiglass and put in the kraft paper (which you can buy at any craft store). Then I glued these mini clothespins to the board (I found these in the dollar spot at Target already glittered up for me). The hardest part was measuring out where to glue all of the clothes pins. Then I just hung all the photos on them and that is it!

Have a wonderful rest of your week. I'm so happy to be back...see you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment