Thursday, March 13, 2014

Letter E

Happy Thursday! A few weeks ago we celebrated our little girl's 1st birthday with a big party. I am planning to share the party pics on here but wanted to have a few posts with all the DIY projects I did leading up to the party. Today I am sharing the letter E I made. I wanted a large statement piece for the food table and thought of a project I did back in elementary school! Here it is...
A large tissued E!

Start with a large piece of cardboard and cut it into the letter or shape you want.

You will also need tissue paper, scissors, glue and and pen.

Cut the tissue into squares...I did about 3"x3" squares.

Then wrap the middle of the tissue around the end of the pen...dip it into the glue and 
press onto the cardboard.

Here it is with all of the tissue glued to the cardboard.

It is super easy just time consuming. Happy crafting...xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment