Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Evangeline Turns One!


After weeks of posts about party prep leading up to this I am finally posting E's party pics! I love this party planning stuff so when I decided I wanted to throw a 1st birthday party for our little lady my creative wheels started turning. Of course a hundred ideas came to my mind and I finally settling on the bright colors. I had seen a bright colored mural in our neighborhood that I thought would be a great backdrop for a photo of her. After taking the picture and actually having it turn out I was excited to go with this theme! (above is the photo we used for the invitations)

Party favors and party hats!


Bagel bar and a bowl of donut holes!

Also a yogurt parfait bar, 'E' shaped Rice Krispie bars drizzled with white chocolate, lots of fruit, a bowl of Cheerios for the little ones and of course birthday cake!

'Happy Birthday to you...'

Yeah, she loved it!

Opening her gifts after the party was over. She loved all the paper and ribbons!

Family photo:)

And the 12 month board from a few weeks ago. (her party was before she actually turned 12 months..therefor the missing photo)

I can't believe a year has flown by and how much love and joy this little lady has brought to our lives. Can't wait to see what's in store for this year. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment