Monday, January 7, 2013

Raclette Dinner Party 2013

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great holiday. Ben and I enjoyed our time in Minnesota with family and a restful start to the new year with lots of downtime at home last week. It is nice to be back in our 'normal routine' as we await the arrival of our little girl next month!

Last night Ben and I, along with our neighbors, hosted our 3rd annual progressive raclette dinner. Starting with appetizers at their house and then dinner/dessert at our house. Here are a few photos from the fun night. If you are interested in hosting your own raclette party you can check out my how to guide from last year here. xoxo

Cheers!

Delicious goat cheese appetizer.

Ready to raclette.

So much good food!

I made a Galette des Rois for dessert to celebrate Epiphany day.

Yum! Basically just puff pastry, almond paste, butter and sugar...what could be bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment