Friday, January 25, 2013

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! It has been a busy week for us...I'm used to a lot more downtime so I am wiped out. Looking forward to a low key Saturday and Sunday. My favorite four for this week (clockwise from top left) 1-Ben and I had our annual Auto Show/dinner in Chinatown date on Thursday... it is always one of my favorite dates of the year. 2-I had brunch with girlfriends twice this week...really trying to enjoy this time before our little girl arrives, although I am getting pretty excited to meet her. 3-The rest of my crib bedding arrived this Wednesday...it is so fun to get the nursery set up...can't wait to show you pics soon! 4-For some reason I got quite a few baby gifts/packages in the mail this week...how fun!

Have a great weekend...xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment