Friday, January 18, 2013

Favorite Four

It's been a while since I have done a favorite four. So many fun things I could have put from the holidays but here are just my favorites from this week...(clockwise from top left) 1-My 3rd and final baby shower was a fun morning with my Philly friends...for more pics from it click here. 2-This is the beautiful view I see every time I go to the doctors office. It is one of my favorite days because I get to hear our little girl's heart beat. 3-Tuesday was foggy ALL day...I loved it! 4-These last few days between the holidays and Ben starting up teaching again we have had lots of down time together...we are really trying to enjoy this time together before our lives change drastically. This is a pic from a coffee shop we went to this week.

Have a great weekend...xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment