Friday, October 19, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! It was a fun week for me with two days off. I'm liking this relaxed work schedule before our baby comes :) My favorite four this week (clockwise from top left) 1- Since Ben and I both had Wednesday off we headed up to Lambertville, NJ...one of our favorite small towns in the area. We did some flea marketing, got lunch and went shopping in this quaint town on a gorgeous fall day. 2-On Saturday we had brunch with friends at a new spot in the city and I got this delicious crepe...I want to go back! 3-I received the invite for my first baby shower...for me...how exciting! 4-Last night I was really craving friend pickles from our local tap room so Ben was my hero and got them take-out for me. We had a mini picnic at the park while Berlin (our dog) ran around everyone was happy.

Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment