Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Acorn Treats

Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a great long weekend. My parents were in town so we had a lot of fun in this 'City of Brotherly Love'. My mom brought a little project for us to do so I thought I would share this with you.

These acorn treats are delicious if you are a peanut butter/chocolate fan like me...here is what you do. xoxo

What you need: Hershey Kisses, chocolate frosting, chocolate chips and Nutter Butter bites.

Take a Nutter Butter and put a little dab of chocolate frosting on eat side of the cookie.

Place the kiss on one side of the frosted cookie...

...and a chocolate chip on the other side.

The finished acorn.

Ready to serve:)



1 comment:

  1. Those look so yummy and easy to make! Leave it to Colleen, queen of yummy treats. :) Hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete