Tuesday, July 10, 2012

URBN

One of these days I will get around to posting about my favorite places in Philadelphia in some sort of city guide on; things to do, places to shop, get coffee, eat etc. But for now I just kind of let you know as I experience them.

Today I am posting about one of my all time favorite coffee/lunch spots. It is the URBN headquarters located out on the Navy Yard. It is fun just driving onto the yard and seeing all of the gigantic boats, and then you come across all of these beautiful brick buildings and this is where the offices of URBN are. URBN being; Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, and Terrain.

The place you get lunch and coffee is basically the cafeteria for the employees but it is open to the public, although it seems very few public know about it. I hesitate to use the word cafeteria since it is so much more...take a look at the pics below for a better glimpse. xoxo

In the entrance.

The interior where the cafeteria and coffee shop are.

One of the many places to drink your coffee...

...or you could sit outside.

The beautiful offices.

Awesome bikes, just what you would expect to see at the URBN headquarters.

Some of the larger than life ships you see in the Navy Yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment