Monday, July 9, 2012

Dining Room Rug

Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a fun time chilling at the shore with the girls and a relaxing Sunday afternoon with Ben, heading to the theater to see Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom...a must see!

The past few weeks I have been needing a change in our loft...thinking something to warm it up. I thought a rug under the dining room table might help break up our large expanse of concrete floor. I searched all my favorite places for rugs; West Elm, CB2, Home Goods, Ikea etc. After searching I decided I wanted a jute rug...perfect for a dining room in my opinion. I found the biggest jute rug for the best deal at Ikea this time around.

Yesterday we went to pick it up...I love how it looks and warms up the house. Check it out below...xoxo!

Picking it out at Ikea and Ben carrying it to the car.

Before...too much concrete!?!

Before and after with the jute rug.

It makes it feel like a dining room rather then a table plopped in the middle of our loft.


Love the new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment