Friday, July 13, 2012

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! I am happy to have had my good friend here the last few days and show her our city. It will be sad to see her go today. Looking forward to a little R&R this weekend with friends.

My favorite four this week (clockwise from top left) 1-Having my friend in town the past few days I have gotten to see all the sites...it never gets old. This is a picture of the beautiful Christ Church in Old City. 2-This past weekend I spent some girl time at the shore. It of course was an awesome time but I also tried my first Choco Taco from the ice cream truck...yum! 3-I spent a morning shopping in Old City and hit up one of my favorite stores in the city...Jonathan Adler....so fun! 4-Kind of silly but I LOVE Oreo shakes...probably one of my top 5 favorite foods. Anyways Dunkin Donuts just got a new Oreo Vanilla Bean cooler that tastes exactly like a shake...this could be trouble!

Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment