Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Thanksgiving Decor

We hosted Thanksgiving again this year and I couldn't have been more excited. I love all the grocery list making, decor hunting and then getting the house all ready for the big day. Here are a few photos of the centerpiece etc. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! xoxo

Last year I started my colored cabbage hunt too late so this year I was on it. 
I really wanted it for my centerpiece!

The antlers were a Christmas gift from my brother a few years ago.
 They were from a buck he shot while hunting.

I made these kraft paper chargers as place cards... 
making the use of my china dishes a little less formal.

Our appetizers...always love a good cheese board from Trader Joe's.
And bringing the black and white buffalo plaid in from the table. 



No comments:

Post a Comment