Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Christmas Is Coming!

I love the few short weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas when it is so festive and everything is decorated! Below is a snapshot of our Christmas decor. The only thing missing is a Christmas wreath...I am heading to my annual wreath making party this week so after that our decor will be complete. Check out the pics from last years party here . xoxo


Table decor...Flower bowls by the talented local artists Ed and Kate Coleman.

I always love decorating our front porch...it is the first thing people see so it is nice to have it festive.
I loved making these planter arrangements this year!

I saw this saying on the Letterfolk instagram page and I couldn't  resist!

The kids collected all of these gorgeous pine cones for me:)




Love this sparkly little vignette.

My daughter really wanted to go all glittery this year so we 
put on glitter snowflakes and crystals!

German Nativity scene.









No comments:

Post a Comment