Thursday, November 17, 2016

Our Thanksgiving Decor


Thanksgiving is next week! And we are hosting this year, which you've probably noticed from my instagram account. I love hosting and all the prep that goes into it. So naturally I need to do a dry run to make sure I have everything we need. Below are a few photos of my table and outdoor decor. I'm sure a few things will change since we still have a week to go and my creative juices don't stop when I'm in hosting mode but this is what it will most likely look like.

I had seen this amazing table runner when we were at Magnolia Silos two weeks ago but it was way out of my price range so I tried to make something similar. I got a large roll of kraft paper and painted this plaid pattern on it. I love the table's mix of glass, silver, and the natural elements of pumpkins and pinecones!

I will also have a kids table so I will try and get some of those photos up before Thanksgiving as well. Hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! xoxo






Our front door decor. Love those funky pumpkins.


And the wreath I made last year!





No comments:

Post a Comment