Friday, September 25, 2015

It's Been Too Long!

Hey Misc Magenta followers! It's been more then a year since I last posted anything and A LOT has happened. Here are the highlights...

We got pregnant (again)...


We moved to the North Carolina mountains...it was hard to leave Philly but we are loving life here.


We had a baby boy...Emmerich Charles born in January.


I started my own health and wellness company with Arbonne...I love throwing little spa nights for people a few times a month.


And a  fun bonus of our summer...buying a moped! (p.s. I've gotten a lot faster since this video was taken:)



Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't been consistent. Life is busy with 2 little ones but I love this blog and hope to continue doing it a few times a month. I have some fun ideas and hope to incorporate my daughters love of snacking into a monthly diddy...ha!

Check back next week for a post that is a little more creative. xoxo


1 comment: