Monday, November 5, 2012

Reading Terminal Market

This weekend Ben and I had friends over for a dinner party...but not any ordinary dinner. I was inspired by this month's Philadelphia Magazine article on the Reading Terminal Market and thought we could incorporate it. I had been here tons of times but never to actually grocery shop. So I made up a menu for the night and a shopping list in advance.  When our friends got to our place we took them to the market with us and got all of the ingredients for the night. It was fun to pick from all of the fresh meats, cheeses, breads and desserts together.

Our menu for the night was classic spaghetti and meatballs with bread and a ceasar salad. We had cheese for an appetizer and cannolis for dessert. It was a fun night. Have a great Monday! xoxo
The Philadelphia Magazine article...my inspiration.

At the Market.

So many delicious cheese options and meat cuts.

Ready to eat after we made the meal. 

Cannolis for dessert!

2 comments:

  1. Yum...you have so much fun...and I love the table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delicious evening :)

    ReplyDelete