Monday, November 26, 2012

My Photo Albums

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend. Ben and I enjoyed having a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with friends, getting our Christmas tree and wrapping lots of gifts.

On another note I got all of my photo albums up to date this weekend....yeah! I was behind 2 years so this was a big feat. Since I left my parents house for college in 2000 I have been doing photo albums. This is what works for me...I know there are so many ways of going about it but this is what I have found that I can stick with.

I keep my photos on an external hard drive in hopes of keeping my computer from slowing down too much. Then I put them on Snapfish after I have played with them a bit to make them perfect:) I usually wait to order a batch of photos until there is a sale or free shipping...they have these kind of deals all of the time. You can see more of my process below. Happy Monday...xoxo!


I love getting these blue envelopes in the mail.

These leather albums are my go-to...

...I always get black or brown with 6 photos per page.

Once I have everything I lay out the photos by event.

After all of the photos are in their place I write a little ditty and the date next to each photo. These albums have basically been my diary for the last 12 years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment