Tuesday, September 11, 2012

French Toast

I know this is a no brainier for a lot of you but here is my go to recipe for french toast. xoxo

Ingredients:
-Bread (any kind) I like using an Italian loaf
-Eggs
-Milk
-Vanilla

 Toppings:
-Butter
-Syrup
-Powdered Sugar

Ingredients and toppings.

Add eggs, milk (a large splash) and vanilla (just a teaspoon or so) into a bowl.

Cut bread, if not already sliced.

Soak bread in egg mixture, about 30 seconds total, make sure to soak both sides.
Then add to a warm pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray, after a minute or so flip.

Then it is ready to eat, add the toppings you like. I usually do butter, syrup and powdered sugar.

Ready to eat!

2 comments:

  1. Big fan. Just made some the other day with whole wheat bread I made. Super easy and super good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making your own bread is pretty impressive...I haven't gotten to that level yet:)

      Delete