Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Baby #3's Room

We've got just over 3 weeks to go before we meet our baby boy...no more time to dilly daly I had to get his room done stat! I've had most everything for a while but I finally got it all organized and where it needed to be! After using the same adorable bedding from Land of Nod with the first 2 babies I need to switch things up for baby #3. (to see Evangeline's nursery click here) I went with the new Cloud Island sheets etc from Target...I had known I was going to do black and white all along so when I saw these I was sold. Ben is hoping I add a pop of color but so far I haven't found anything I am wanting to add so it is a pretty simple black and white room.

Here are some photos...enjoy! xoxo


Love these fun Minneapolis/St.Paul prints I got when Evangeline was born...check out her nursery here!

The cute pendants are from my baby shower.

Since the other kids are using the dresser and 2 closets in this room baby boy will use these 
black cloth boxes for his things.



Love these prints I found on Etsy!







2 comments:

  1. I love that even the boppy got a b&w makeover! E3 is gonna love his room! Wow!

    ReplyDelete