Friday, February 1, 2013

Favorite Four

Happy Friday! I have been enjoying my first week with out work and am finding tons to do. The bordem has not set in yet and hopefully won't. Although I am getting a little anxious to meet this baby. My favorite four this week are (clockwise from top left) 1-Love this 12 month onesies gift I got in the mail this week. You just put the baby in them on their month birthday and take a picture of them to see how they have grown...can't wait to use them! 2-On Friday night I had a few girlfriends over for a Mediterranean themed dinner...everyone brought a themed dish to share...it was so delicious! 3-Fruit Loops are my latest guilty pleasure I can't seem to get enough of. 4-I finally had tea at the Dandelion Pub here in Philly...something I had heard about for some time and have wanted to try. I would recommend it.

Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment