Monday, January 30, 2012

Paint Colors

Today is the day we get the keys to our new loft. I am sad to be leaving our loft of 2.5 years but I am excited about this new place for making our life easier with Berlin and mostly because I get to re-decorate! Always my favorite part about moving.

I am lucky to be married to a man who trusts my design taste...that being said I am painting the wall in our living room a bright magenta (pink:) and painting gray in the dinning room. Most of our walls are brick so these are just accent walls. I can't wait to see the finished walls..hoping it looks as good as it does in my head!


Picking a pink for the living room.


What we ended up with; Shining Armor and Cerise from Olympic.


I had so many beautiful swatches so I decided to make Valentine's decor instead of tossing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment